Monday, July 13, 2009

All My Children # 22

Hi kids,

Thank the Lord; our beautiful Vivianna has come home from the hospital a couple of days ago! Our prayers have been answered indeed. I haven't stopped smiling since Bill called me while on his way home with Vivianna from the hospital. Really ! I believe I am smiling even in my sleep, that is how much joy I have bursting outwardly. And you know what ?? It feels great !! Bill & CJ are getting into the routine of having a 3rd person in the house now. Being responsible for her every need. Loving her with all their hearts. I am so proud of them both for how wonderful a job they are doing of being the best parents to Viv. I am getting to go down to visit (and help out in any way I can), next week ( July 20th ) and I am certainly excited about it. I intend to get plenty of kisses and hugs in with my grand daughter. I can hardly wait to hold her in my arms again. My only wish is that Dad could have come, even for a short visit too. It just wasn't the right time with his work.

I am leaving on Thursday morning (this week) to drive to Ohio. I am going to get the two refrigerator's cleaned out and the all the appliances cleaned in the Chardon house. Everyone else will be arriving Friday. Then on Saturday, Ed,Dad,Grandma,Grandpa John and myself will move Ed into this new home ! So exciting for sure !! I think Nancy & Jerry may be coming out on Saturday to help too. Nancy called an offered, and seemed excited about it. We will try to get some pictures of the move ! I am so happy for Ed. Each of you will have to make some time to go and visit him there in his new home!

The news on Marc ( Erica's husband ) is still not great. The blockage has not resolved itself as they had hoped. At least not at this point. They are giving him thru tomorrow (from my understanding )and if nothing happens, they will have to do surgery on Tuesday perhaps. Aunt Margaret is keeping us informed. I will try to keep you all up-dated. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers OK ? Aunt Margaret is probably going to travel there again if he does indeed have surgery. It is a difficult time for sure.

Tom & Jen are on their travels down to Florida. I talked to Tommy a couple times while they were traveling ( said some prayers for their safety). I hope they have a good time visiting with Bill,CJ and Vivianna, and also a nice vacation too. They are staying in St. Augustine on the beach for part of the time. ( don't get sun-burned !) I am excited that I, too, will at least get to see them on Monday the 20th ! They are picking me up at the airport. That is an added bonus for me.

Angela finished the first summer class with another 'A. She has really done well with her classes. She has started the 2nd summer class and will look forward to getting it behind her too ! So will I, because after she finishes this one, she will get to come to Hammondsport for a week visit ! Yah !! Really looking forward to it !

Dad and I had such a nice Sunday(today). One of the best of this year. We walked in town to breakfast, walked to church, walked around the square viewing the art show, then packed a picnic lunch, some cocktails, and headed out on Kueka Lake. A 3 hour tour. ( heehehee) Really... we were out there 3 hours and I loved it ! It was certainly nice to hang out with my sweetheart on such a glorious day. I love you Ed.

Well, My next blog should be filled with all my travels and excitement happening in the next two weeks.

"When we choose not to focus on what's missing from our lives; but are grateful for the abundance that's present...we experience heaven on earth."
--Sarah Breathnach

So ... until I see you, just know you are always in my thoughts and payers.
I love you ! Momma G ( and Grandma)


1 comments:

Tommy John said...

See you soon mother!