Monday, June 22, 2009

All My Children #20

Hello my children,

Well, today was fathers day, and it was nice to get to talk several of you. I think dad had a nice day. Eddie came here to visit with us this weekend, it was good to have him here with us. We needed that. Dad,Ed,Aunt Patty and I went to see that movie called " The Proposal ". I definitely recommend it. We laughed all the way thru it. We all enjoyed it very much. Eddie took us out to dinner also. Thanks Ed, that was great ! It was nice for Oscar and Tucker to play together. They always have fun together. They both are sure tired out. Today, Ed cleaned out the van for us and dad mowed the lawn, and Aunt Patty and I made an early lasagna dinner. ( it turned out good). Ed left around 2:30, and dad and I took a Sunday drive and got a coffee. It had rained all day yesterday and this afternoon, so it felt nice to go for a drive with some sunshine !

Our yard sale went well last weekend. Between Aunt Margaret and Dad & I, we made about $1ooo. So, hey ... some extra money for her and extra money for us and we got rid of stuff we didn't need ! Dad took all the rest of the stuff to goodwill and the church. So we will try to De-clutter more items in the future. Our back porch is finally cleaned off. ( first time since we bought the house ! ) We are going to try to power-wash it and then stain it. Dad will put up the wood slats for the ceiling too. Can't wait. So ... maybe by the end of summer, it will look nice out there. I planted some daffodil bulbs this past week. I also have the crib sanded and primed. I will get it painted soon. Hey ... I will be ready for when my grand child gets to come for her first visit !! The crib was bought by your grandma Gaio. She bought it for Dad and I when we were pregnant with Ed. I have a new mattress for it. I am hoping in the future years it will get used a lot by ALL of my future grand kids from each of you out there. ( heeheeheee ! )

Speaking of that ... the count down is on. As you all know, Wednesday is the day !! Bill and CJ will become parents. Dad and I will become grand-parents, and each of you will have a niece !! Uncle Ed, Uncle Tommy & Aunt Jennifer & Auntie Ang !! You will become uncle's and aunts !! Cool huh !!? Dad and I will leave tomorrow as soon as he gets in from work, head to Erie, where Ed will meet us and pick up Tucker, ( thank you Ed for taking such good care of Tucker for us while we are gone ! )then we will head to grandma's and spend the night there. We will get up in the morning and grandma will join us and we will begin out trek to Florida. We will see you soon Bill & CJ !! Angela will be joining us on Tuesday night, fairly late I suppose ? Or you could leave early Wednesday morning Ang ... we'll talk, just be safe ! I am looking forward to celebrating this wonderful occasion with you. Vivianna will certainly come into this world surrounded by the extended love of this family. She will know and feel the power of love from family. We all our so fortunate to have one another in our lives. God is Good !

I am going to close and get myself bed, I have lots to do tomorrow before we leave.

Tommy & Jen, I sure do miss you both. I hope you get thru this very busy week your having with good results for each party involved ! I know you will have some great photos for all these folks ! Enjoy your trip to Italy, as quick a trip as it is, try to grab some special moments for yourselves if you can ! Be safe in your travels. Eddie, I hope you are able to lock in a low interest rate this week. I know you will have a busy week at your work this week too, I hope you do OK with two dogs ! That will keep you busy in the evenings too !

"The only thing that stands between a man and what he wants from life is often merely the will to try it and the faith to believe that it is possible."
-- Richard M. DeVos

Love and Blessings to each of you, I love you dearly, Momma G


1 comments:

Tommy John said...

wait to see little vivianna too!...miss you all...call me when she's born bill...hopefully i will have reception